Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Little Behind

I guess I'm not so good at this journal stuff. I have a lot of ideas sometimes....too many to actually follow up on. I tell one of my sons that he's the worse procrastinator in the world. Just maybe he takes some of that from his Mom. (shhhhh don't tell him I said that.)

Presidential election this year was the craziest I've ever seen. But I'm glad it's over. I watched way too much Fox News. I'm reminded of where my faith is. And to whom my faith is in. Thank the Lord my faith is not in Washington nor in the President of this great country. I'm not saying that because the next Pres. is a Democrate. I'm saying this reguardless of who is in the Presidential office. No one can totally completely heal, save, and raise up this nation. BUT...there is this man Jesus....Amen!!! He can totally completely heal, save, and raise up this nation. How do I know? First of all because He's done it before with folk around him. And He raised Himself from the grave. Second, because He's done a great work in my life and in the lives of my family and friends. Praise God, He is on the throne. I will honor and pray for the President as I always have. But I will depend on God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit to comfort me day by day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN DONNA, THE PRESIDENT NEEDS OUR PRAYERS! AND ALSO THE COMMENT AT THE BEGINNING OF ANNOUNCING YOUR NEW BLOG, "I AM A LITTLE CRAZY" LOL
I WILL ENJOYING READING YOUR BLOG
JAYNE

Laura Ann said...

Hey Donna! Welcome to the blogging experience - I hope you enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Obviously you've been deluded into believing that Fox news is actually real news ... they were in the tank for McCain don't ya' know ... lol

I wish you well and hope you're a better blogger than I. Mine has turned into a business blog and only gets updated when I've done pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Donna for President in 2012!!!
You go, girl, and do this bloggin' thing!